Depend Underwear Pads for Men, Incontinence Pads for Men, Maximum Absorbency, 104 Ct
- Maximum absorbency incontinence underwear pads
- Strong adhesive keeps Guards in place in your briefs or boxer briefs
- Cup-like shape to fit a man’s body without extra bulk
- COMFORT-FLEX leak barriers for comfortable protection when active
- Worry-free odor control for maximum confidence
- Traps and locks in odor from urinary incontinence
Essential Protection: Make Guards a part of your routine for easy-to-use maximum protection.
Getting Physical: Four Ways to Stay Fit with Urinary Incontinence
Bladder leaks don’t have to keep you from reaching your best possible health. Human bodies are meant to move, and when you stay active – whether you’re taking a 30-minute walk every day or pumping iron at the gym a few times a week – your health will inevitably benefit.
- Find a workout that works: Many experts say that the best exercise is whatever exercise you’ll consistently do. If you’re worried about urge incontinence, consider low-impact exercise, like bicycling, hiking, swimming, walking and yoga. Experts recommend 150 minutes of moderate exercise per week, which can include different forms of exercise on alternating days to keep things interesting.
- Exercise at home: There are many different types of exercise that can be done at home. If you aren’t sure you have the room or the time, there are a myriad of workouts that don’t require much space or more than thirty minutes. From walk-at-home videos to free in-home yoga tutorials, don't let your incontinence keep you from getting active!
- Practice smart hydration: Hydration is important, but drinking a ton of water right before exercising may be detrimental to your stay-dry strategy. Consider taking small sips throughout your workout, saving the big drinks for afterwards.
- Find protection that works during workouts: Absorbent protection can help you stay dry so you can finish your workout before you visit the restroom. From liners and pads to absorbent Depend Underwear, try different products to determine what works best for you for discretion, comfort and leak avoidance.